- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the vehicle owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
252-638-5356 | 3409 NC Highway 55 E New Bern, NC 28560
CODE OF ETHICS
What Our Customers Are Saying
You won't find better parts people.J. Bland
These guys are awesome. They are a growing company with most all maintenance supplies for all types of heavy equipment and trucks in stock. Their hours are for real working people, 6 am to 6 pm, including Saturday am hours. Personal attention, order delivery, and orders pulled out with onsite loading assistance are a few of their great services! They also carry most typical medium and heavy duty replacement parts for typical wear related items such as: lights, brakes, brake systems,cooling and hydraulic hoses, belts, specialty lubricants, bearings, etc., as well as an assortment of steel for major welding projects. If they don't have it, they most likely can order it and have it the next morning or they can tell you who might have it. The business appears to be family owned and operated by people who really enjoy what they do and do it really well. I call them first for parts/pieces for my trucks because they have everything in stock and their prices are better or comparable to most of their competition.H. Lewis